Readings by William S Burroughs


I've posted MP3s of Burruoghs' spoken word album ('Call Me Burroughs') on E-snips. Here are the links:
Uranium Willy
Thing Police
The Fish Poison Con
Mr. Bradley Mr. Martin
Meeting of International Conference of Technological Psychiatry
Inflexible Authority
Where You Belong
Bradley The Buyer

You can also find these recordings here. You can also listen to some Burroughs lectures and talks at archive.org (here and here and here) .

I'd love to include more Burroughs' stuff here. I heard a Burrough's reading of an Xmas story he wrote, but I can't locate it. Does anyone have it?

3 comments:

Jim N said...

I want to start talking like William Burroughs at work.

Tony said...

I already do.

lee said...

''A JUNKIE'S CHRISTMAS'' is also a claymation animated film. the recording of uncle Bill is used as the voiceover . ''it's my facial neuralgia acting up doc''